not just a coffee joint…SO much more
Welcome to our Coffeehouse
We are located in the heart of historic downtown Hollister, California.
Great food and drinks are just the beginning
Our 4000+ sq ft space is a community hub for folks of all ages and interests…
- conveniently located downtown in a beautiful, historic • building near shopping, government offices, the courthouse, and Gavilan College
- free highspeed wi-fi for your laptop and portable devices
- an art gallery showcasing local arts and artists (current show)
- live music, poetry, drama, concerts, dance, spoken word, etc. (performing arts calendar)
- a dedicated indoor kid space with hands-on activities for children while mom or dad takes a break (or plays along!)
- chess, backgammon and lots of board games available for family and friends to play together
- small(2-10) private meeting room with tv/dvd and large white board (for more info or to reserve)
- lots of intimate seating areas throughout for singles, couples and small groups
Drop in some time, become a part of the warm and diverse community being created in downtown Hollister. You’ll find a great place for food and drinks and a comfortable space to hang out with friends, read a book, surf the net, view art by local artists, and enjoy music and the performing arts.