not just a coffee joint…SO much more
Welcome to our Coffeehouse
We are located in the heart of historic downtown Hollister, California.
- Our coffee comes from our favorite local roaster, Santa Cruz Coffee Roasting Company. Their website has lots of info on our coffee and how using organically grown, fair trade certified beans helps both us and the farmers.
- For the days you need tea ‘to go,’ a wide selection of Mighty Leaf teas.
- We also have many delicious non-coffee drinks, like our all-fruit smoothies (topped with fresh whipped cream if you like!), Italian sodas, hot chocolate, etc., along with a tempting array of snacks and pastries. All our food and drinks are made from the finest ingredients and purchased locally whenever possible.
Great food and drinks are just the beginning
Our 4000+ sq ft space is a community hub for folks of all ages and interests…
- conveniently located downtown in a beautiful, historic • building near shopping, government offices, the courthouse, and Gavilan College
- free highspeed wi-fi for your laptop and portable devices
- an art gallery showcasing local arts and artists (current show)
- live music, poetry, drama, concerts, dance, spoken word, etc. (performing arts calendar)
- a dedicated indoor kid space with hands-on activities for children while mom or dad takes a break (or plays along!)
- chess, backgammon and lots of board games available for family and friends to play together
- small(2-10) private meeting room with tv/dvd and large white board (for more info or to reserve)
- lots of intimate seating areas throughout for singles, couples and small groups
Drop in some time, become a part of the warm and diverse community being created in downtown Hollister. You’ll find a great place for food and drinks and a comfortable space to hang out with friends, read a book, surf the net, view art by local artists, and enjoy music and the performing arts.